Monday, May 5, 2008

Almost Summer! :]

Well here we are again...It's been forever since I've posted. Now, it seems like theres no reason to even post. I don't have many "blogging buddies" yet. Im putting that on my new "Summer To-Do List." Starting with #1. GET MORE BLOG FRIENDS. lol. Spring break was amazing. :] I went to Hilton Head, South Carolina with my cousin's family. We had so much fun and we really kept busy. Well, right now, things are super crazy. As we are getting closer to the end of the year, homework and sports are starting to slow down, but yet, I'm always so busy. Right now, I have been going to church, going to track meets, hanging out with friends, school. It starts to add up! In other news, in choir we are singing an amazing Beatles medly. And I was fortunate enough to land the solo for the song, Let it Be. Wow. I'm super excited for the end of the year trips. We have a class picnic to look forward to, a class trip to Cedar Point, and our class community service project. I'm super excited. :] ESPECIALLY FOR CEDAR POINT. I've been there so many times with the family. But I'm really looking forward to going with all my friends. :]

Heres Some Pictures Of What Has Been Going On Lately...


SPRING BREAK:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is my favorite picture in the entire world. This is my cousin, Taylor and I. We were in Hilton Head, South Carolina on Spring Break. :]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Family For A Week. :]
Back Row: Uncle Rich, Me, Taylor, Aunt Kris
Front Row: Nolan and Alex

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Taylor at the condo. Being Silly. :]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Taylor and I on the dolphin cruise. :]


:] ALMOST SUMMER:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Emmie. :] In chalk form.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Emmie rode our bikes to the store and got popsicles. That would explain the blue tounge.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Emmie...Playing Outside.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well...Thats About It For Now...Make My Blog Popular...Tell Your Friends. ;]
~Kenzie Kaye. <333

4 comments:

The Meister Family~ said...

HI Kenzie,
We love your blog. Thanks for visiting ours. Tell Riley we are going to put Chicago pictures up sometime this weekend.
Love,
The Meisters

The Meister Family~ said...

Hi Kenzie! Nolan says thanks for the comment on our blog.:)
Love you!!!
Alex:)
P.S. :)

Ahnna said...

Hey. Your blog is cute.. I used to have that background. Check out my blog sometime!
Ahnna<3

Gracie said...

I am loving the orange tounge!!! Lol, sorry i havent been on latley, im trying to ctach up!