Monday, February 18, 2008

Here We Go...

Wow...It's been awhile. Haha. Well..ya know...I just kinda started to give up on my blog. Because I don't understand it. And all this stuff. But I decided to post something because I'm bored... so here goes....


Well competitive cheerleading just ended. :( Which is very sad because I miss it sooo much. I made a ton of new friends, mostly 7th graders. Because I obviously know most of the 8th graders.

As soon as cheerleading ended I jumped right into the school musical as a "Bird Girl." Which is basically just an extra. We are performing "Suessical," an arrangement of all Dr. Suess's books into a crazy, confusing, and stupid story including, the Cat in the Hat, Jojo The Who, Horton the Elephant...ect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


In the meantime...me && emmie have been haning out NONSTOP. We are together all day at school and every minute over the weekends. I have no idea what I would do without her. She's completlely my best friend. &&She helps me through all my hard times. iloveyouem.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Glad you have updated! That is a great picture of you and her! Missed ya

Holly said...

Glad to hear from you! Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.