Wednesday, April 25, 2007

High School Musical, Friday at Lowell

Im super excited bc Emmie and Lauren are coming over after school on Friday to go to see High School Musical!! (Lowell's Musical) I'm so excited to see someone that I know play Sharpay and to get to go see my favorite musical with my 2 best friends!! Afterwards they are spending the night at my house and on Saturday we are playing soccer. Emmie's team against me and Lauren's. Could that have gone any better??? Im so excited I cant stand it!! OMG!! Have a great weekend!
luv kenzie

2 comments:

Emmie said...

Ahh...I am so excited!! It will be so cool! High School Musical is totally my fav. movie...lol!
It totally stunk not having you there today. Cassie and Shelby were both in moods so Lauren and I had to stick together. I'll tell you everything else on msn later!

But yea, I'm so excited for this weekend!
Oh...and HENRIETTA IS BACK!! Shelby's mo found her in her coat pocket so we are having a reunification for her tomorrow! lol! We had to wait because we couldn't do it without you! And also, we have a science tet TOMORROW just to let you know!! yea..I know it stinks!
Neway, I'll TTYL Luvs...

Steffie B. said...

hey girl.....I'll have to add you to my side bar....have a fun time this weekend! ;)

Hugs....