Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hey!

Hey this is my blog! and im kinda confused by it lol!
today was crazy! a bunch of drama going on! yuck! but neways thats ok. tomorrows already Thursday!! wow! tonight i have church and then tomorrow is Thursday which means soccer practice, which is going oddly well. Im really excited for our first game which is on Saturday against Haistings, the only team that beat us last season!! hopefully we can do a little bit better this time and coach doesnt put me in goal! :) Friday is going to be fun!! i cant wait to go to craig's cruisers with the whole 7th and 8th grade choirs!! yeah! :)
well g2g comment me! luv kenzie

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Hi girly.....I'll see if I can help you out with it....or the next time Em is over or vice versa...she can help you. She's pretty good with hers! Have a good night!