Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oh Wow!!

Wow!
Some people are upset kenzie hasn't posted in awhile! =]
Well... recently life has been very busy.
Doing my best to keep up with bible study, church, friends, football games, pageant practices, uhh I don't know.
It doesn't really seem like much looking at that list...
but its much more then you would think!! =]
I've been hooked to my new myspace lately... so I haven't even thought about the blog until now! Because I'm home sick and theres nothing to watch on TV!! =]
I just reciently turned 13... bringing myself in to the akward, dramatic teenage years...
Well feel free to comment!!
Love to you all!

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

;) Why are you home today? Your missing all of Emmie's drama at school! lol

Gracie said...

Well, glad your back! Glad you updated

Holly said...

Glad you're back! Yep that's life for me too. Busy, busy, busy!